Monday, April 6, 2009

Web Site Change...Again

So I decided to update my web site…again. This is probably the fifth time I have changed the overall design and look of it. Generally I like to take ideas from other web sites and see if I can incorporate them into mine.

While the layout is the same, you will notice the colors and graphics have all been changed. The idea behind the design change is to make the web site a little more bright and inviting.

I really liked the previous design and color scheme of black and green, however this new look seems more cheery and based on comments I got from the old design; it was a little too dreary.

Anyway, I have gone back to the color blue, which I have used in the past and tried to use more of a baseball theme to the graphics since the majority of my career has been spent in baseball.

Some may say that is a bad move if I want to appeal on a broader spectrum. However I say, go with what you like. It’s not over the top baseball, just enough to let you know I am a baseball broadcaster first and foremost.

Hope you like the new look, I might change up the blog too, haven’t decided yet. For now, I just changed the colors to somewhat match the web site.

I plan on writing a lot more on this blog too now that baseball is back. I am also trying to put together some notes and thoughts I have had over the years in what I hope I can turn into a book.

So keep coming back for updates and I really enjoy hearing your comments.


No comments: